LGY Sonic Nozzle (Critical Flow Venturi Nozzle)
1. The theoretical foundation is clear, the meter coefficient is stable, and the repeatability is high;
2. Rugged and durable, can be used as a standard for flow transmission;
3. The measurement range is almost unlimited;
4. Strong anti-interference ability, not affected by the downstream side fluid parameters, stable work, you can use the actual gas (natural gas) to calibrate the working instrument on site
5. Nominal diameter: DN (6 ～ 500);
6. Nominal pressure: PN (0.25 ～ 16) MPa;
7. Accuracy (Uncertainty of outflow coefficient): ± 0.1% ～ ± 0.2%.