Features and Functions
● No need to cut pipes, no pressure loss;
● DN15-DN6000 Pipeline flow measurement;
● Fluid temperature -30℃.-160℃;
● Improve installation accuracy, easy and quick to install;
● LCD Monitor – Menu with four languages: Chinese, English, Italian and French;
● Built-in 32K memory: Store up to 2000 lines of measurement data, use of matching measurement data analysis of statistical software, process measurement data, as tabulation, statistics, data analysis, data screening, print statements, production flow curve;
● Clamp-On Ultrasonic flow meters can be installed without having to stop the process or cut into the pipe line. It is ideal for process measurement in applications where users previously had not installed an in-line flow meter and for applications where large line sizes or exotic materials are required for in-line measurement technologies.
KY-U2000H flow meter can be virtually applied to a wide range of measurements. A variety of liquid applications can be accommodated: ultra-pure liquids, potable water, chemicals, raw sewage, reclaimed water, cooling water, river water, plant effluent, etc. Because the instrument and transducers are Non-contacting and have no moving parts, the flow meter can not be affected by system pressure, fouling or wear. Standard transducers are rated to 110 ºC. Higher temperatures can be accommodated. For further information, please consult the manufacturer for assistance.