Kaifeng Instrumet KY-TUF2000 series ultrasonic flow meter is designed to measure the fluid velocity of liquid within a closed conduit, the transducers are a non-contacting, clamp-on type, which will provide benefits of non-fouling operation and easy installation, can be applied to a wide range of pipe flow measurements. Applicable liquids include pure liquids as well as liquid with small quantity of tiny particles, such as water (hot water, chilled water, city water, sea water, waste water, etc.), sewage with small particle content, oil (crude oil, lubricating oil, diesel oil, fuel oil, etc.), chemicals (alcohol, acids, etc.), plant effluent, beverage, liquid food, ultra-pure liquids, solvents and other liquids.
Features And Functions
● No need to cut pipes, no pressure loss;
● DN15-DN6000 Pipeline flow measurement;
● Fluid temperature -30℃.-160℃;
● Improve installation accuracy, easy and quick to install;
● LCD Monitor – Menu with four languages: Chinese, English, Italian and French;
● Built-in 32K memory: Store up to 2000 lines of measurement data, use of matching measurement data analysis of statistical software, process measurement data, as tabulation, statistics, data analysis, data screening, print statements, production flow curve;
● Clamp-On Ultrasonic flow meters can be installed without having to stop the process or cut into the pipe line. It is ideal for process measurement in applications where users previously had not installed an in-line flow meter and for applications where large line sizes or exotic materials are required for in-line measurement technologies.